DJ’s do not pay much attention to anyone if they’re:
3. Show potential to ruin their equiptment
The ultimate goal: Have DJGeorge123 play all my requests and if not, at least play the particular songs with words.
My Tweet time line of the night.
- Headed to AC to spend the night w @DJGeorge123 and silently judge all those who walk through the doors.
- AC bound for @DJGeorge123 and having flashbacks of my first days going to the club before I drank. Turtlenecks were involved.
- AC: so far it’s bump-its and hoochies …. @DJGeorge123 says the shorter the skirt, the better the night.
- AC: Boy toys abound! Yea for me. Must have own phone line. @DJGeorge123
- Ahhhh…. I do love my @DJGeorge123 mix. He’s following my rules. I think, or waiting for me to get too tipsy w boy toy to care
- AC: Rumba Bar = sausage factory. I won’t complain. @DJGeorge123
The Rumba Bar, snug in the middle back of the Tropicana, was indeed, a sausage factory. Barely a woman in site, including the hookers. A decision was made to play more Gaga and Pink because that’ll get the girls in the bar.
- AC: @DJGeorge123 Mash up of Bad Romance and Dont Stop Till You Get Enough…. Excellent
- He’s playing my song! Holla! @DJGeorge123 Check It Out…. Will.I. Am. and Nicki M…. Love it!
- AC: California Girls mixed w Funky Cold Medina…. Holla! @DJGeorge123
Then, DJGeorge123 and I watched as the Illiminator walked around the casino, put on hold by his “lady friend”.
- @DJGeroge123 : True love knows no meaning of time. But friends know that 15 mins on hold is tooo long.
- @betsyvonawesome: [Illiminator] has been on hold for 25 min w a girl . This can’t be normal
Eventually, after 45..FORTY FIVE MINUTES.. on hold, The Illiminator finally spoke with his “lady friend”. Then, the night just got weird. It involved the headphones and a lot of pointing.
Finally, tired, with my heels off, and willing to curl up in the corner on a moments notice and fall asleep, The Illimantor and I headed out. With one last event.
The Illiminator was swinging around each and every corner in the Tropicana parking lot this was on my mind:
@betsyvonawesome: my driver was re-enacting “Tokyo Drift” while we were exiting the parking garage at AC.
I’ll die in an AC.
In a parking garage.
Tropicana Rumba Bar tips:
- Great music
- No dance floor
- Plenty of seating
- Great people watching
- Close to the bathroom
- GREAT DJ!