5:30: Wake up and rolled over to check facebook. Then realize my mission. Close the computer and put it away.
“@betsyvonawesome we’ll miss you Anna. Wish I could call you.“
I have no idea who it is. but it was sweet.
They are following 70 people and only four people are following them.
7:45: Arrive to work 15 min early because I dressed quicker than usual, immediately get annoyed with obnoxious co-worker. We’ll call her Sally Brown, for obvious reasons.
8:00: Arrange iPhone icons to calm down from Sally Brown’s morning self-righteous attempt to levy power and influence. Put Facebook, Twitter, and FourSquare icons on last page of phone.
8:00am-4:00pm: Continuously check for alerts from facebook and missed texts. Doesn’t anyone miss me?
4:00: Cubbiemate says the funniest thing, easily would have put it up on OHiP. But have to settle for the Cubbie Twitter page.
“I’m not as blond as you think.”
5:30: Leave work, find my way to Sue’s Produce. Pulled out the earbuds and made eye contact with pseudo-hipster cutie. Thank God I was wearing my pseudo-hipster glasses.
7:00-8:00: Work out, but find myself wanting to stop after 30min so I could get home and watch TV. Ironically I was already watching it at the gym and they have better channels.
8:00: Delete my Hulu cue. Update Blog. Find a great posting I want to put on facebook for OHiP. They need more tweets. I really, really, REALLY want to post it on my site. Debated on walking around the city or going to open mic night, ended up walking Claude around the park and I discovered:
- my local homeless guy who sleeps on a heating grate two buildings down from me as well as pan handles outside of Irish Pub, was sporting a bluetooth. My question is this
- Obviously, where is money coming from
- Does he call his other homeless friends walking around with blue tooths, teeths?
- Does he think we don’t notice?
- I heard a classic OHiP: “Jim, You look like you just stepped out of Taurus.”
- I made eye contact with a cutie skateboarder.
- As I was walking Claude in the grass of the park, the sprinklers came on and sprayed us….a lot.
- Apparently Tuesdays are a great day to eat al fresco around the park.
I will admit I was pretty jealous. But now, I’m tired and want to go to bed.